Day 20-

WOW! 20 days of my blog already. I can't believe it and I am so humbled by all of you that have been following it everyday. Thank you! I am trying to keep it real, keep controversy out of it so that everyone can just have something pleasant and hopefully enjoyable to read every day.

Today was a bit of a low key day for us. We hung out at home, had a few appointments with roofers (over the phone) because we need to have our garage roof done ASAP as it has a small leak. They do a satellite view and provide an estimate that way which is really interesting.The roofer said that because it is leaking, it is essential and they can start re-roofing immediately. One thing checked off our list of to do's. Covid19.

Hopefully today we will order the lumber we need for the deck from Matthews & Fields. They are really excellent with their delivery. We have used them many times in the past and they have been very accommodating. We are planning on replacing all of the decking and put new skirting on the deck as well. Art will be building new railings and I really am liking these two. Which one do you like? Trying to keep it simple and I don't want anything fussy.

16 Trendy exterior house entrance ideas railings #greyexteriorhousecolors 16 Trendy exterior house entrance ideas railings #house #exterior


Ashley Gilbreath Interiors | Old House Renovation | Montgomery Alabama

We took another short ride down Lake Bluff Rd in Seabreeze. It really is a gem of a road as each house has a beautiful view of the lake. The road winds a bit up a short hill where the views are even more amazing. Just at the top of the hill there is a really cute white cape cod. Unfortunately. the owners have let it fall into disrepair which I will never understand given it's gorgeous location. If you haven't been down the road I encourage you to take the short ride. The road is a bit narrow so be very careful especially as you go up the hill that no cars are coming in the opposite direction. Look to the right, the views over the lake are breath taking.


Tonight I think I will cozy up with a nice cup of Chamomile tea and enjoy some reading from Wind in the Willows or Grimm's Fairy tales. I used to read from Grimm's when the kids were little but this is the first time I have really read them for myself and I am really enjoying both of them.




Enjoy the day everyone-Looking forward to some warmer weather-Be Safe

"Relax, Recharge and Reflect...."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog