Day-1

"It took me awhile but I finally found that life isn't always as we plan or how we dream it might be. Sometimes it's even better than planned. Sometimes life causes fear in even the bravest individual. Proceed with caution as I brief you on my life's adventure. One girl in an endless trench of what some may call self loathing. This is my life.........."

Today is going to be the first real day of my life. I am Tammy, I am 59 years old and I have been overweight my whole life with the exception of 1 year, after major heart surgery that almost took my life.  I have put my mind to this journey and I will succeed. Between health problems that have caused me chronic pain and my mental state I have finally had enough. I am tired of feeling unhappy and not being able to do anything. But most of all I am tired of feeling like a disappointment to myself and to my family. I will do this and I will be a better person for it. This will be my daily journey and a spot for me to record my physical and mental health through all of it. I know it will be a difficult road but I am ready to challenge myself and to change my relationship with food.

Will this fulfill my desire for happiness? I guess I am about to find out. Thank you for joining me.

your Profile Photo, Image may contain: Tammy Cooke Leavy, smiling, selfie and closeup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog